Monday, March 23, 2020

My Deliverer

Everywhere I turn darkness seems to lurk The shadows reaching out to take a hold of me Surrounded by fears and untold pain, I hear you have been delivered from all your fear ‘I have you safe in the palm of My hands’… Whenever I am lost and so weary The world around seems so crazy Surrounded by all the chaos and confusion My hope is in Him my Fountain of Strength He makes me rise on eagles wings The foolishness of the world around me Its ideals seem to be thrust deep within me Surrounded by foolishness and its fruits I learn, my God is beside me to guide me The foolish He takes and shames the wise’ The weak and the lowly He makes strong Broken scorned and died so now I am strong His obedience became for us wisdom from God Strengthened with wisdom and love from above For the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment